SHOP RUG. RUG
Shop rug. Scroll rugs.
- An act of going shopping
- A place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- patronize: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- A building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store
- do one's shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rűg) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
Impressed with this Brussels carpet and rug shop which had the most gorgeous fabrics, colours and textures.
A rug shop in Yerevan
A shop of Armenian rugs in Yerevan, Armenia
25 September 2010
black bath rugs
4 x 8 rugs
persian rugs online
rug cleaning sydney
8 x 8 rug
wall to wall carpets prices
wool rugs discount
4 piece area rug set
new carpet smell