HOTEL KOENIGSHOF DORTMUND : HOTEL KOENIGSHOF
Hotel Koenigshof Dortmund : Hotels Close To Rome Airport : Hotel Kyriad Saint Malo Plage.
Hotel Koenigshof Dortmund
- Dortmund is a city in Germany, located in the Bundesland of North Rhine-Westphalia, in the Ruhr area. Its population of 587,830 (20 June 2005) makes it the 7th-largest city in Germany, and 34th-largest in the European Union.
- Dortmunder Export or Dortmunder is a pale lager that originated in the then industrial city of Dortmund in Germany.
- An industrial city in northwestern Germany, in North Rhine-Westphalia; pop. 601,000
- an industrial city in northwestern Germany; flourished from the 13th to 17th century as a member of the Hanseatic League
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Dortmund Main Station / platform / glass facade
:) thanks to Marcus Hebel for shiftn
Dortmund-West, manhole cover, road signs, arc lamps, trees
hotel schaum dusseldorf
westin hotel in florida
st augustine bed and breakfast deals
centro hotel palermo
scottish inn and suites
private jacuzzi hotels
hotel le bellechasse