HONG KONG STYLE FLOWERS. FLOWER GIRL BALLET SHOES. WALNUT BACH FLOWER REMEDY.
Hong Kong Style Flowers
- A special administrative region on the southeastern coast of China, a former British dependency; pop. 6,850,000. The area comprises Hong Kong Island, ceded by China in 1841; the Kowloon peninsula, ceded in 1860; and the New Territories, additional areas of the mainland that were leased for 99 years in 1898. All were returned to China in 1997. Hong Kong has become one of the world's major financial and manufacturing centers
- formerly a Crown Colony on the coast of southern China in Guangdong province; leased by China to Britain in 1842 and returned in 1997; one of the world's leading commercial centers
- Hong Kong is a live album by Jean Michel Jarre, and released in 1994 on Disques Dreyfus, licensed to Polydor.
- British Hong Kong refers to Hong Kong under British rule from 1841 to 1997.
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- A manner of doing something
- A way of using language
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
I've always wanted to take a photo of these beautiful tea posies, that come all tied in a bundle and unfurl while steeping into a flower shape. This one is silver needle tea and jasmine. The flowers in the background are Hong Kong orchids, from our tree.
The most annoying part was having to press the tablecloth before shooting!
Lighting: An SB-28 camera right aimed at the background (a sheet of white vinyl), and an SB-800 through a Lumiquest softbox from behind and left. I also held a silver reflector on the table camera right.
Hong Kong is our home town. This is Yuen Po Street where there are shops and stalls selling birds, flowers and goldfish, and a charming Chinese-style garden. Both the local residents and tourists like to visit this place at Mongkok, the heart of Kowloon.
organic flower delivery
plano flower delivery
exotic flowers delivery
white flower perennials
how to take bach flower remedies
la petite florist