COOKING WITH FRESH HERBS. FRESH HERBS
Cooking With Fresh Herbs. Natural Cooking Club Jakarta. Pressure Cooking Tips.
Cooking With Fresh Herbs
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- newly: very recently; "they are newly married"; "newly raised objections"; "a newly arranged hairdo"; "grass new washed by the rain"; "a freshly cleaned floor"; "we are fresh out of tomatoes"
- Recently created or experienced and not faded or impaired
- recently made, produced, or harvested; "fresh bread"; "a fresh scent"; "fresh lettuce"
- (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again; "a fresh start"; "fresh ideas"
- (of food) Recently made or obtained; not canned, frozen, or otherwise preserved
- Not previously known or used; new or different
- A part of such a plant as used in cooking
- Any seed-bearing plant that does not have a woody stem and dies down to the ground after flowering
- (herb) aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities
- (herbal) of or relating to herbs; "herbal tea, herbal medicine"
- Any plant with leaves, seeds, or flowers used for flavoring, food, medicine, or perfume
- (herb) a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties; some are pests
My Stuffed Peppers with Jalapenos, Fresh Herbs, & Hot Smoked Paprika
These colourful, nutritious baked peppers are stuffed with a tasty mixture of lean ground beef, basmati rice, tomato, and aged cheddar, flavoured with onions, garlic, jalapenos, fresh herbs, and hot smoked paprika. I didn’t have any fresh cilantro on hand when I made these, so I added lots of chopped flat-leaf parsley and some fresh basil which was equally delicious.
I love cooking with fresh herbs. I grow them in pots on my kitchen window sill and counter during the winter.
This was a free texture that I downloaded but the link no longer works for the flickr member. If this belongs to you, please flickr mail me and I will be happy to give you credit.
indiana cooking school
temperature cooking turkey
cooking pot roast in crock pot
cooking for boys
skills for cooking
best cooking olive oil
cooking steak in the broiler
mexican cooking equipment