Fudge cookie. Gingersnap cookies.
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- Present or deal with (something) in a vague, noncommittal, or inadequate way, esp. so as to conceal the truth or mislead
- Adjust or manipulate (facts or figures) so as to present a desired picture
- soft creamy candy
- tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
- hedge: avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"
Fudge Drop Cookies - 1974
Here's an unused vintage bag of Keebler Fudge Drop cookies. It's dated 1974 on the side panel and does not have a UPC symbol.
No sign of Ernie on this bag. The reverse side is the same.
I've got some extras of these for trade.
New! Double Fudge Cookie Dough!
Double Fudge Cookie Dough Blizzards from Dairy Queen ROCK!!!!!
dane cook shows in 2011
delia smith complete illustrated cookery course
cooking a roasting chicken
crockpot lasagna no cook noodles
rice cooker brown rice instructions
pillsbury cookie dough price
how to make cooked carrots
snowman sugar cookies