ORGANIC FASHION CLOTHING. FASHION CLOTHING SHOPS
Organic Fashion Clothing
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- (clothes) apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- Clothes collectively
- Of, relating to, or derived from living matter
- relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- Of, relating to, or denoting compounds containing carbon (other than simple binary compounds and salts) and chiefly or ultimately of biological origin
- (of food or farming methods) Produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents
- a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms; "organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
Eco Fashion Show Austin, Texas
Austin Eco Fashion Show featured all organic and recycled fashion from over a dozen local Eco Fashion Designers, including several fashion design students from UT.
Yoga pose in Organic Yoga Clothing
Peaceful and balanced in Organic cotton Clothing perfect for yoga on the beach.
fashion jobs in charlotte nc
fashion bags and shoes
kids fashion designer games
fashion spot miranda kerr
french fashion designer
chinese fashion pics
online fashion college
victorian fashion facts
retro fashion style