COOKING MARIJUANA IN OIL. IN OIL
Cooking marijuana in oil. Cooking times roast lamb. The best cooking games in the world.
Cooking Marijuana In Oil
- a strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared
- cannabis: the most commonly used illicit drug; considered a soft drug, it consists of the dried leaves of the hemp plant; smoked or chewed for euphoric effect
- 'Marijuana EP' is an EP released by Brujeria. The song "Marijuana" is the death metal parody of the pop hit "Macarena". Two vinyl versions exist - green and black. Also, early vinyl copies came with matches.
- Cannabis, esp. as smoked in cigarettes
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- anoint: administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
- a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- A viscous liquid derived from petroleum, esp. for use as a fuel or lubricant
- Any of various thick, viscous, typically flammable liquids that are insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents and are obtained from animals or plants
- cover with oil, as if by rubbing; "oil the wooden surface"
Up in Smoke
Santa was nice enough to bring a little pre-Chrismas present in the form of a YoungNuo RF-602 Wireless flash trigger :-)
Thought I would give it a little trial run and for lack of a better subject lit up an incense stick for some smoke trails. I know it's been done a million times before, but you can really get some cool shapes out of it. And what else do you do on a rainy day, I've already mowed the lawn ;-).
The flash trigger works pretty well, although you can't have the flash and receiver on the right side and the flash trigger pointing away from it on the left. The signal doesn't seem to like to travel around the camera. Go figure, but it's not a big deal though.
Used Color Efex Pro to get a bit more colour in it. Speedlight 430exII right of camera at 1/2 strength.
ISO200 yeah I know, that was a mistake, forgot to change it back :-( from last time.
Kit-Lens 18-55mm @50mm
Thanks for looking - I hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas.
A bit of useless information on smoke from Wikipedia
Smoke is a colloid and comprises a collection of airborne solid and liquid particulates and gases emitted when a material undergoes combustion or pyrolysis, together with the quantity of air that is entrained or otherwise mixed into the mass. It is commonly an unwanted by-product of fires (including stoves, candles, oil lamps, and fireplaces), but may also be used for pest control (cf. fumigation), communication (smoke signals), defensive and offensive capabilities in the military (smoke-screen), cooking (smoked salmon), or smoking (tobacco, marijuana, etc.). Smoke is used in rituals, when incense, sage, or resin is burned to produce a smell for spiritual purposes. Smoke is sometimes used as a flavoring agent, and preservative for various foodstuffs. Smoke is also a component of internal combustion engine exhaust gas, particularly diesel exhaust.
The Mothership (Big thanks to Kelvin64)
The Mothership is a variant of the Camper in GTA San Andreas owned by the marijuana-growing hippie The Truth. The only difference between the Mothership and the Camper vans is the unique psychedelic hippie paintjob. When it is first introduced in the mission "Are You Going to San Fierro?", The Truth mentions that the engine block is held together with a macrame hammock and that it runs on 15-year-old cooking oil. The Mothership's numberplate reads "EREHTTUO" which is simply the phrase out there written backwards (a clear double pun from the saying "The Truth is Out There"), but as mentioned above this "backwards" license effect is present in every Camper.
The Mothership appears only during the missions "Are You Going to San Fierro?", "Black Project", and "Riot", otherwise it is not found anywhere else in the game. In addition, the van does not have its own index number and internal name, making the Mothership difficult to obtain using conventional trainers. Garages are also notorious for not saving paintjobs so there is a chance of losing the paintjob if saved in a garage. To ensure the Mothership retains its paintjob, the player must save the van in a garage which adjoining safehouse will not be used to save games; the player will have to use another safehouse instead.
silk road cooking a vegetarian journey
filtering used cooking oil
uk cooking measurements
cooking recipes in malayalam
pizza rolls cooking instructions
angelababy beautiful cooking
cooking in a slow cooker
southern cooking recipes