BOAT SHADE COVERS : FAST SHUTTER SPEED PICTURES
Boat Shade Covers
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- (cover) blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- (cover) screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- (cover) provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- (in general use) A ship of any size
- A serving dish in the shape of a boat
- a small vessel for travel on water
- ride in a boat on water
- gravy boat: a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
- A small vessel propelled on water by oars, sails, or an engine
buoy, what a lot of pots !
Small tender full of lobster pots.
This is a 117mm equvialent zoom in 35mm and the detail in the pot netting is quite a good resolution.
I like the way the highlights in the water have been picked up by the camera but I didn't notice the slight shade covering the boat until after the image was taken.
(Image set -0.7 ev under exposed to richen the colours. )
boating on Minnetonka
Lake Minnetonka is one of the best lakes on which to cruise around, show off, all of that. It's not a lake on which to escape the crowds, that's for sure. Nice, pretty boat, anyway.
how to make fondant drapes
planting shade grass
canopy tent 20
blackout drape liner
computer screen shades