Wooden Awnings - Curtains And Blinds Melbourne - Netted Canopy.
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
- Like or characteristic of wood
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- (woodenly) ungraciously: without grace; rigidly; "they moved woodenly"
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- Made of wood
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
On the symmetrical house; two of these, one on either side of the front door. I love the way they are made, with the double layer of pickets, separated by rods. I imagine the air would have circulated nicely while keeping the sun off and letting some of the rain trickle through. I think it's a great design, worthy of repeating now.
Taken past a bench underneath a wooden awning in Central Park.
silk pleated drapes
trees and shrubs for shade
dual action pleated shades
14 shades of gray
sean conway replacement canopy
swimways baby float with canopy
twin size canopy bedding