Electric oil pump. Sandpiper pumps parts.
Electric Oil Pump
- a pump that keeps a supply of oil on moving parts
- A mechanically-driven device for distributing or pumping oil around a 4 stroke engine & into a 2 stroke engine
- The oil pump in an internal combustion engine is usually a gear type (gear pump), driven by the crankshaft or camshaft, or a rotor type (rotary pump).
- An electric train or other vehicle
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- a car that is powered by electricity
Someday when we no longer need gasoline "I will be happier than Ed Begley Jr. driving to the recycling center in an electric car with a bag full of empties!" - Dennis Miller
If You've Never Seen One: It's an Oil Pump
Taken in Fort Stockton, Texas
ecodan heat pump boiler
hydronic heat pump
breast pumps free
cute cheap pumps
npsh positive displacement pumps
piston pump animation
insulin pump products
sp 3000 dosing pump