Flowers Stores. Easter Flower Cross
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
Sign of a french flower store
Elassischer Blumenladen in der rue marche Weissenburg
Taken in Kunming's flower market.
floral supplies vases
fruits and flowers basket
wedding flowers preserved
garnet flower earrings
dutch flower shop liverpool
boys before flowers soundtrack 2
ivory bridal bouquet
perfume flower by kenzo