Dirt bike suspension - Ibis mojo bike.
Dirt Bike Suspension
- a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- The official prohibition of someone from holding their usual post or carrying out their usual role for a particular length of time
- The action of suspending someone or something or the condition of being suspended, in particular
- The temporary prevention of something from continuing or being in force or effect
- pause: a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- abeyance: temporary cessation or suspension
- There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles are put to use, or the designer's intent, or some combination of the two. Six main categories are widely recognized: cruiser, sport, touring, standard, dual-purpose, and dirt bike.
- A motorcycle designed for use on rough terrain, such as unsurfaced roads or tracks, and used esp. in scrambling
- n. an off-road motorcycle. Usually louder than MTBs.
- trail bike: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with red tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
Day 16 - Bike
Just a quick one today with a close up of my rather dirty looking bike! This is a new bike since I did my photo diary last Summer and featured my old Raleigh Max Orge in one of the images. I've now got a Corratec X-Vert Lite and it's had plenty of use so far during these holidays. This was taken today after getting in from another 17 miles around the outskirts of town. Now where did I put that muc-off...
This photo was taken at a small dirt jumping set up off Mount Edward Rd in Dartmouth. These guys were amazing. There bikes are very light and very expensive, some had suspension worth more then my whole mountain bike.
graphics for dirt bikes
big blue bike lift
giant triathlon bike
dyno gt bike parts
bike battery pack
surly bike reviews
specialized 20 bike
bike pedal tool