Fairy Canopies - Discount Blinds And Shutters.
- (canopy) cover with a canopy
- (canopy) the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- (canopy) the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- A small imaginary being of human form that has magical powers, esp. a female one
- A fairy (also faery, faerie, fay, fae; euphemistically wee folk, good folk, people of peace, fair folk, etc.)Briggs, Katharine Mary (1976) An Encyclopedia of Fairies. New York, Pantheon Books. "Euphemistic names for fairies" p. 127 ISBN 0-394-73467-X.
- a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers
- A male homosexual
- fagot: offensive term for an openly homosexual man
Sarah's Silks Play or Bed Canopy - Lavender Fairy
Delightful ringed canopy of silk gauze to hang over a child s bed or to create a play space. Seven feet tall; will cover a twin bed. Easy way to decorate a child's room. Comes with all necessary hardware, instruction sheet and decorations. Lavender silk bottom with sky blue top. Decorations include a silk fairy and felt stars. Our silks are hand-hemmed in a small village near Shanghai which we have visited. The seamstresses are in their homes, often sitting in doorways, as their children play nearby. In addition, many of our products are sewn, ironed and packaged by women working in their homes in Sonoma County, CA. Our dyes are non-toxic and the silks are easily hand-washed. At Sarahs Silks, we are dedicated to helping create a better world through imaginative play. We believe that simple, open-ended toys are best for growing minds. Developing inner creativity at a young age leads to higher levels of creative thinking in adulthood. When childrens inner creative life is nurtured, they grow into more well-rounded, stronger, and creative contributing members of our society, eager to bring their gifts to the world. We are dedicated to simple, unique and beautiful toys for all of the children of the world. Through our work, we are reminded of the infinite possibilities of play.
I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.
A Midsummer Night’s Dream Act II Scene 1
Something about the ground through the rusted, corroding fence and the sharp right angles against the dotted leaves makes me feel all warm whenever I look at this image.
memphis shades replacement
how to measure for exterior shutters
mesh bed canopy
3 day mini blinds
portable shade umbrellas
black vinyl blinds
wood canopy bed frame