Children's canopy - Canopies car.
- (Children (EP)) Children is an EP by Seventh Avenue, released through Megahard on 1995.
- (Children (film)) Children (Icelandic: Born ) is a 2006 Icelandic film. The film was very acclaimed and won several Edda Awards. The film was also submitted as Iceland's official entry to the Academy Awards foreign film section.
- Biologically, a child (plural: children) is generally a human between the stages of birth and puberty. The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority.
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
Memorial Canopy, Barrier Park
Architects: Patel Taylor in collaboration with Groupe Signes. Engineers: Arup. Opened in 2000, the Memorial Canopy faces the Thames and shelters a number of granite wave seats. It comprises a steel grille roof supported by randomly distributed etched steel columns — it has a tall, serene elegance.
The park contains 22 acres of lawns, some beautiful trees and hedges, fountains, gardens, wildflower meadows, a children's play area and a 5-a-side football/basketball court. It has received many awards including an RIBA 2001 Award. London Borough of Newham.
Children's Entry Canopy
This structure does not exist anymore... after my firm designed the lighting for it, the structure was torn down and redesigned. I belileve that some hospital administrators found the final design too phallic. It sucks because I think we designed great lighting for it.
motorized drapery track
fast growing ground cover for shade
hurricane shutter code
red brick house with black shutters
rear window sun shade
wireless shutter release for canon