Designer Drapery Rods : Retractable Awning Cost.
Designer Drapery Rods
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- Upscale and fashionable
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- (rod) perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
- (rod) a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- any rod-shaped bacterium
Umbra Coretto 54-Inch to 90-Inch Tension Rod, Black
Hang drapery panels without drilling into window trim or walls with the Coretto tension rod from Umbra - a contemporary take on a household classic. The 1/2-inch (1 cm) diameter metal rod features a slender design and a variety of finishes that compliment virtually any decor. A sturdy spring inside the rod creates strong tension that holds the rod securely on the inside of any opening. Decorative cast-metal end-caps protect wall and trim surfaces from damage. This rod fits 54- to 90-inch (137 - 229 cm) wide openings and comes with a center bracket for additional support. Several other lengths are also available. Designed by Matt Carr for Umbra - the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Rod's Steakhouse in Williams, Arizona. This has been around a long time.
Both Sandra and I visited this restaurant in the 1950's (with our families on trips in differing years, of course).
The restaurant is in its 3rd owner, but they are a family dedicated to making your experience here a wonderful one. The steaks are, of course, excellent. The service is wonderful.
Image processed with GIMP.
Rods Grill is a great little 1950's diner along route 66 in Arcadia CA.
custom made canopies
nikon d60 remote shutter release
the awning company
motorized drapery track
solid panel interior shutters
brass lamp shades
rv awnings online
karkloof canopy tours