SUN WITH SHADES ON - USED RETRACTABLE AWNINGS.
Sun With Shades On
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- Sit or lie in the sun
- sunlight: the rays of the sun; "the shingles were weathered by the sun and wind"
- Expose (something) to the sun, esp. to warm or dry it
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system; "the sun contains 99.85% of the mass in the solar system"; "the Earth revolves around the Sun"
- expose one's body to the sun
Enchanted Forest - Sun glints through crack in Live Oak canopy in shady woodland garden
Sun is striking a clump of stargazer lilies. Not visible is a stone path through the foliage. At front is fern-like columbine foliage with hosta, bright caladium, ferns and variegated hydrangea. The small-leaved shrub against the Live Oak trunk is duranta repens.
knot on top...
2010 World Expo in Shanghai is now in progress with 189 participating countries.
The red building is the Chinese pavillion. I took the picture from outside the Expo area at a parking lot through a small sun shelter/shade in the form of a Chinese knot in front.
black drapery rods
insulated drapes cheap
caravan pop up canopy
canopy four poster beds
hobby caravan awnings
hunting blinds on sale
blinds to go coupon code