How to clean blood from clothes. How to clean the walls.
How To Clean Blood From Clothes
- Items worn to cover the body
- apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- (clothing) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Violence involving bloodshed
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- The red liquid that circulates in the arteries and veins of humans and other vertebrate animals, carrying oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the tissues of the body
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products"; "the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions"
- temperament or disposition; "a person of hot blood"
- An internal bodily fluid, not necessarily red, that performs a similar function in invertebrates
The affect of hate, discrimination and human ignorance on the soul!
I sometimes wonder what kind of person would intentionally discriminate against a fellow human being based on whatever mindset the offender may or may not possess. Let me share with you a story…
I got a lucky break this past weekend and found myself in a region of the country not to far from some Marshallese friends who have relocated here in America. I asked for and was approved through my employer to leave for the weekend. I rented a car and drove four hours north to see some of my Marshallese friends - most of whom, are pictured here throughout my stream.
It was a nice break! I spent my time playing basketball, eating out and enjoying the company of my friends. Saturday I heard some of these friends talking about the youth center. The parents or guardians of these teens couldn’t afford to pay for a membership so the kids always either walked by or looked on from afar wishing they could go inside and play basketball. That same Saturday afternoon I brought five Marshallese youth with me into the this youth center with the intent of buying them all year long memberships.
I walked in first and a few seconds later the group of Marshallese youth followed - one carrying a basketball. By this time I was near the front counter when all of a sudden the white man behind the desk suddenly screams, “NOOO” while pointing to my friends. I look at the guy and ask him what the problem is and he asks me if I know the kids. I tell him yes I do and they are with me. I’m then told by this guy that the kids don’t have memberships and that they will have to leave. I’m a bit confused at this point due to the fact that the kids hadn’t walked more than a few steps into the youth center without this man behind the counter screaming at them.
I tell the man that the kids are with me and that I am here to buy them memberships for the remainder of this year and the next. The man looks at me confused for a few seconds and then states, “well, they will not be able to use this place for the rest of the year because it is fully booked with teams on basketball and volleyball leagues.” Trying my best to hide my anger by this point I ask the man, “so you are telling me that if I buy these kids memberships to this youth center they will not be able to come inside because for every day for every hour this place will be open for the remainder of the year it will be used for something else?” “Yes, that is correct.” the man replies.
By this time the kids are upset, scared and feeling very uncomfortable. We are speaking Marshallese and the kids are telling me they want to leave and not to worry about getting them memberships. Lucky for this man behind the counter I was with the kids! I DO NOT drink around the kids, fight around them or engage in any kind of argument with another adult in their presence. I looked the man in the eyes and told him to have a nice day as I walked out with the kids. Secretly, though, I was wishing I could walk back in there and give this man the beating of his racist life!
In the car I am talking to the kids and they tell me it is not important that they have a membership. I apologize to them and tell them that if it is the last thing I do in life, I will get them a membership to this youth center. I was really upset and really wanting to go in there and hurt the man behind the counter - but I knew this violent action would solve nothing. I’ll tell you, though, I have no idea how Martin Luther King or Gandhi or others of the like remained so peaceful throughout their strles. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the likes of these men! The world needs more like them - sadly, I’m not one to fit into their ranks, for I’d rather pick up a weapon…
But anyway, we ended up going to their high school to play basketball. We all had a good time - even though my age and out of shape-ness showed at much laughter of those poking fun! LOL! I loved every second of it, though! I managed to hold my own even if I was gasping for breath every break. Hell, I’m still sore as hell just typing this story out! LOL….
By the end of the day it seemed like the boys had forgotten about the incident at the youth center. Later that night I overheard a few talking about it and they all were angry and sad about the whole thing. One even stated he didn’t like “Ri-belle” or, white Americans. I prayed that night to myself….
Yesterday I was back in my hotel and decided to call this youth center and pretend I was a new arrival to the city with five kids of my own. A woman answered the phone and I asked the same exact questions I asked the white man behind the counter in person on Saturday. Every response I got from this woman was the total opposite of the man’s to include the price per child which was half of what the man quoted me in person as I looked him in the eyes.
I came clean and fessed up I was not a parent of five kids nor was I new in town but was calling to see if I would get different an
Girls Giving the Blood 1
SCHRIEVER AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. -- Senior Airman Crystal Martinson, 50th Space Communications Squadron, watches television after giving blood Aug. 11 during a base-wide blood drive put on by Memorial Health System of Colorado Springs. According to the American Red Cross one donation of blood can potentially help save the lives of up to three people. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Patrice Clarke)
carpet cleaning specialist
coverall cleaning services
gta 4 clean the mean streets
mr clean disinfecting wipes
clean suede at home
how to clean a bathroom sink
dry clean cost
how to clean an iron face