Digital Recording Studio Equipment : Used Welding Equipment.
Digital Recording Studio Equipment
- A method of recording in which samples of the original analog signal are encoded on tape or disk as binary information for storage or processing. The signal can then be copied repeatedly with no degradation. (Sound)
- In digital recording, the analog signal of video or sound is converted into a stream of discrete numbers, representing the changes in chroma and luminance values (video) or air pressure (audio) through time, thus making an abstract template for the original sound or moving image.
- A method of recording in which the information is first coded in a digital form. Most commonly, a binary code is used and recording takes place in terms of two discrete values of residual flux
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- Mental resources
- studio apartment: an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
- A room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc., works
- workplace for the teaching or practice of an art; "she ran a dance studio"; "the music department provided studios for their students"; "you don't need a studio to make a passport photograph"
- workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
- A place where performers, esp. dancers, practice and exercise
- A room where musical or sound recordings can be made
Recording on a Budget: How to Make Great Audio Recordings Without Breaking the Bank
Audio recordings are the calling card with which musicians share and promote their work so a knowledge of recording techniques and technologies is essential to the 21st century musician. Recording On a Budget provides a comprehensive introduction to the recording arts from a budget-conscious perspective. Written by a professional musician and educator, this book is ideal for musicians, educators, music students, songwriters and hobbyists.
A central theme of the book is that it is possible to make quality recordings with a modest selection of recording tools. Chapters cover the selection and use of all of the components of a project studio including microphones, mixer, computer, digital audio workstation software, and signal processors. Additional chapters provide a solid foundation in acoustics, audio recording, podcasting, mixing and mastering. The final chapter of the book features do-it-yourself projects that can be completed with a modest selection of tools.
Most musicians have developed their ears to a high level so a special focus is placed on the development of recording technique through experimentation and the application of critical listening skills. The book is supported by an online resource of nearly 250 audio excerpts detailing all of the primary topics of the book.
Recording on a Budget is ideal for:
· Musicians who are interested in recording a quality CD or demo
· Choir, orchestra, and band directors who want to record vocal or instrumental ensemble
· Student performers and composers who wish to record a performance or produce their own music
· Bands interested in recording live concerts or recording an album in a home studio
· Videographers interested in recording location sound, voice-overs or music
· Songwriters who wish to produce a quality demo
and ALL who want to make quality recordings without spending fortunes on equipment.
Readers will learn
· to cut budget corners without sacrificing audio quality
· to choose the right microphone for the job (and where to place it)
· to assemble an equipment rack, mixing desk, and speakers stand
· to avoid common mistakes
· And to be creative and have fun with recording technology
Visit the companion website at www.oup.com/us/recordingonabudget for free selection of sample recordings!
Battles Show - Moogerfooger MF-102 -, Berlin 2007
moogerfooger is the trademark for a series of analog effects pedals manufactured by Moog Music. There are currently five different pedals produced, however one of these models is designed for processing control voltages rather than audio signal. A sixth model, the Analog Delay, was released in a limited edition of 1000 units and has become a collector's item.
Audio moogerfoogers consist of a black wedge-shaped box, approximately 5 inches by 9 inches, with walnut edges. The face contains an array of knobs, switches and LEDs. All moogerfoogers have a knob that allows the user to fade the effect from a completely dry to a completely wet signal. There is also a stomp switch that allows the user to toggle the effect on and off and a knob that controls the gain. True to the nature of modular synthesizers, all parameters on the pedals are variable using control voltages which may be pled into the rear of the pedal using 1/4" jacks.
moogerfoogers are assembled by hand in Asheville, NC and represent a limited supply of completely analog electronic music equipment that is currently manufactured anywhere.
In 2000, digital effects recording studio Bomb Factory worked with Bob Moog to develop music plugins for Pro Tools based on the MF-101, MF-102, MF-103, and MF-104. The plugins allowed the user to replicate the effects of the moogerfoogers while editing or processing digital audio on their computer.
The MF-102 is an analog ring modulator. This moogerfooger heterodynes the dry audio signal with a carrier frequency that is generated by an internal oscillator. The user can vary the frequency of the carrier oscillator from 600 mHz to 4 kHz. The MF-102 also features an independent low frequency oscillator (LFO) that changes the frequency of the carrier oscillator. The user can select the frequency (from 100 mHz to 25 Hz) of the LFO and whether the signal is a square or sine-like (really a triangle) wave. The user can also vary the amount, if any at all, which the LFO affects the carrier frequency. Like the MF-101, the MF-102 was released in 1998.
2007P097: The Ampex Room
The old and the new. Welcome to Professor Cross's basement recording studio.
For the audiophiles: Against the wall are various (tube and solid state) Ampex reel-to-reel tape recorders. The equipment on the shelves include a Marantz 7T pre-amp, ThorenzTD-124, and two McIntosh MC-60 tube amplifiers (hidden behind the table). LC just received a pair of Benchmark's ADC1 and DAC1, which are connected to his PowerBook G4, running Peak Pro 5. Yours truly was involved in connecting the digital bits to the analog tubes.
digital recording studio equipment
Enjoy a stylish, user-friendly design and huge recording capabilities with this Olympus VN-100 Digital Voice Recorder!This white pocket recorder features 128 MB of built-in flash memory, allowing you to record up to 74 hours and 40 minutes of audio in LP mode. Large buttons make it easy to operate and navigate on the 0.94-inch LCD display. Once done recording, you can listen to content in Slow and Fast playback, which gives you the options of listening in either 25% slower or 50% faster than real time.With a built-in microphone all you need to do is just hit 'Record' and sit back while your professor does all the talking. You can always choose to plug an external mic in if you want to, though --- there's both a jack for a microphone and headphone. If your scribbled notes are causing nothing but headaches, then let the Olympus VN-100 Digital Voice Recorder do all the work. Order yours today!
screen printing equipment sale
bar equipment catalog
food service equipment manufacturers
field survey equipment
light construction equipment
produce packaging equipment
avionics test equipment
scuba diving equipment canada
second hand pizza equipment