QUIK SHADE TENTS - SHADE TENTS
QUIK SHADE TENTS - DECORATE LAMP SHADE.
Quik Shade Tents
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Screen from direct light
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (tent) camp: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- (tent) a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- (tent) a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
- A portable shelter made of cloth, supported by one or more poles and stretched tight by cords or loops attached to pegs driven into the ground
- David Martin Blake (born January 18, 1969), better known by his stage name DJ Quik, is an MC and record producer. According to Quik himself, his stage name reflects his ability to produce records in short time.
- quik is a boot loader designed to start Linux on Apple Macintosh PowerPC systems based on the Old World ROM architecture.
Red Rock Rendezvous 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Night shot of the tents
f4.5 at 3 minutes 38 seconds
This was a very difficult shot. Most of my attempts did not turn out because we had such strong winds. The tents were blowing around so much that they became a blurred mess. To add insult to injury I was severely underdress and froze my skinny ass off.
Something happened between the scanner and computer, so I just kinda went with the weird color. The tent was orange...that much is true. from a slide taken in 1980
custom drapery design
sunbrella replacement canopy
vertical pleated shades
drapery rod parts
designer chandelier shades
mobile hunting blinds
pop up duck blinds
blackout honeycomb blinds