SILK PLAID DRAPERY - PLAID DRAPERY
SILK PLAID DRAPERY - DESIGNING A SHADE GARDEN.
Silk Plaid Drapery
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Any cloth with a tartan pattern
- A long piece of plaid worn over the shoulder as part of Scottish Highland dress
- Plaid is the second studio album by guitarist Blues Saraceno, released in 1992 on Guitar Recordings.
- Plaid is a London-based British electronic music duo comprising Andy Turner and Ed Handley. They are former members of The Black Dog and used many other names, such as Atypic (Andrew Turner) and Balil (Ed Handley), before settling on Plaid.
- Checkered or tartan twilled cloth, typically made of wool
- tartan: a cloth having a crisscross design
- A fine, strong, soft, lustrous fiber produced by silkworms in making cocoons and collected to make thread and fabric
- animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- A similar fiber spun by some other insect larvae and by most spiders
- Thread or fabric made from the fiber produced by the silkworm
- (silks) the brightly colored garments of a jockey; emblematic of the stable
Plaid Silk Taffeta - HAMPTONS COLLECTION - Terra Cotta/Ivory
Terra Cotta & Ivory Silk Plaid Taffeta. 13.75" repeat. 54" wide. THE HAMPTONS COLLECTION - West Egg - At least once a fortnight a corps of caterers came down with several hundred feet of canvas and enough colored lights to make a Christmas tree of Gatsby's enormous garden. On buffet tables, garnished with glistening hors-d'oeuvre, spiced baked hams crowded against salads of harlequin designs and pastry pigs and turkeys bewitched to a dark gold. We wish we'd have known Jay Gatsby's designer. A party every fortnight?! Surely some wine was spilled. At the very least a custom throw to wrap himself in as he watched the ebbing green light of Daisy's dock. It's too late for Gatsby, but not for you.
Chocolate Plaid Pear Cookies with Gold Leaves
I took the plaid from the hippos and tried a more sophisticated color combination and added chocolate leaves that were brushed with gold luster dust (dry brushing works far better than a wet application on modelling chocolate). These were done at a magazine's request but they chose a different version (which you will see in March). I still love this one though!
"British" Plaid Jacket : Split @ Delia's.com
Nylon Pants: Unionbay @ Macy's (it was called Hecht's when I bought these pants). These are the best because they're lined.
Shoes: Converse (before they were bought out by Nike and they still made shoes in America)
canopy tents for sale
bahama shutter hardware
lutron window shades
shades of texas window tinting
brass lamp shades
white venetian blinds