COLLECTING POCKET WATCHES - HAMILTON MAESTRO WATCH - WATCH NARUTO MOVIE 4
Collecting Pocket Watches
Tonight I was Tagged by a great Flickr Mate Mark (Tidalist) this is the first time I have been Tagged so here we go with a bit about me.
1. I live in Pascoe Vale and have done so all of my life (except for 1 year I lived in Glen Waverley).
2. I got my first 2 wheel bike when I was 4, the brand was a Comet.
3. My favorite band when growing up was Midnight Oil and Ian Dury and the Blockheads, I remember the first time I went to see Midnight Oil at the Astor Theatre in Windsor.
4. The first street that I lived in was Alexandra and the first animal that I owned was a Guinea Pig called Rogie Togie - So if that myth is correct on how they name porn stars, I would have been Rogie Togie Alexandra LOL.
5. I have 2 Great Great Grandfathers that were convicts and transported to Tasmania, one of those was a Gypsy.
6. I work in the Major Events Industry which helps keeps me insane.
7. I would rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy.
8. I have travelled within Australia but not overseas, I have no aspirations to travel overseas apart from New Zealand (That may change one day).
9. I have had my 15 minutes of fame when when I was dragged up onto the stage on the Melbourne Premiere evening of Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam in 2004.
10. I support the Collingwood Football Club and have been a member now for 10 years, I grew up a Tiger but left the club the same day as my childhood hero Kevin Bartlett was sacked (I know that this will distress some people).
11. I once met and had a drink Phyllis Diller at the Galaxy Night Club (in later years was Billboard) in Russell Street Melbourne.
12. My main interests in life (apart from my loved ones) are - Photography - Victorian Goldrush Town Cemeteries - Family History.
13. I have no had a cigarette since 1247 p.m. on the 31st of December 2006.
14. I sponsor a 6 year old boy named Mutagwaba who lives in Tanzania.
15. I collect Old Pocket Watches, Old Padlocks, Old Keys, Old Books relative to Australia.
16. I hate having my photo taken, that is why I have posted this daggy photo of myself that I took using Photo Booth on my iMac.
Collected Garden Timepiece
Part of the Lotea series, this piece is a part of a collection of timepieces dedicated to collecting and preserving aspects of nature in time. This is the first of the timepieces.
The Time-piece and chain:
In this piece there is a hand cut copper disc with hand made sterling granules and hammered wire all soldered together to create a picture of a garden frozen within a vintage style pocket watch face (glass overlay). The watch is not handmade it is a component.
The silver and copper disc has been painted with a varnish to keep it from oxidizing within the watch chamber. The back part of the watch can be removed with a flat-nose screw-driver, and flipped showing the disc right-side up, or up-side down. Please let me know which way you would like the disc facing. :)
The chain is completely handmade. I cut, soldered and shaped the links. Both the watch and the chain hang about 6 inches down.
Is a 15 1/2 inch choker filled with 1/2 inch to 1 inch citrine nets, and 1/4 inch leaf cut citrine stones.
The flowers are vintage components and have pearls and butter agate strung on them with brass wire.
chopard watch repair
old vintage watches
shock watch indicators
invicta corduba chronograph watch
mens watches with leather band
watch movies online hd quality
citizen ladies quartz watch