High fashion news. Japanese fashion 2011. Winter fashion 2011 men.
High Fashion News
- haute couture: trend-setting fashions
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- This is a term (and category) used regarding the best of the current fashion trends.
- Newly received or noteworthy information, esp. about recent or important events
- news program: a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary; "we watch the 7 o'clock news every night"
- information reported in a newspaper or news magazine; "the news of my death was greatly exaggerated"
- Information not previously known to someone
- information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
- A broadcast or published report of news
Burberry women rebuild lives after Rhondda closure
Workers who lost their jobs when a Burberry clothing factory closed in Rhondda Cynon Taf say they are still bitter four years later.The closure of the Treorchy plant sparked a high-profile campaign to save the jobs of 300 people.The fight was lost, but a BBC Wales TV documentary has found that some of the women have turned their skills to quite different sources of employment. Read more on BBC
Red Hot Rush - A high-fashion editorial photoshoot.
Darla Lua Batilong
Charmaine Bless Shotwell
Creative Director: Enreikko Huan Karlo Navarro
Photographer: Brian Dexter Medija
Special Thanks to: Kelvin Lau
Styling Directors: Vixen Towanna-Ricaforte and EJ
Brought to you by: B+E Captured
fashion model dresses
fashion colleges in atlanta georgia
high fashion runway
jessica stam fashion spot
los angeles fashion boutiques
colleges for fashion design
top italian fashion brands
victoria beckham fashion spot