Cooking light italian : Cooking white fish
Cooking Light Italian
- Cooking Light is an American food and lifestyle magazine founded in 1987. Each month, the magazine includes approximately 100 original recipes as well as editorial content covering food trends, fitness tips, and other culinary and health-related news.
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
Men at Work
Pizza chefs at Franco Manca in Brixton.
This has been an excellent pizza place for over 20 years. First Franco's, then Eco, it was taken over by some friends of mine and turned into Franco Manca.
They brought in chefs and wood-burning ovens from Naples, and a cheese maker to train a farm in Somerset to make the Mozzarella.
It is better than ever.
A tad too much motion blur on this .....
Home Cooking: Gnocchi di Patate (Potato Gnocchi)
Rei and I did some Italian cooking at her place and decided to make a potato gnocchi dish with two sauces. The red sauce is an arrabbiata sauce and the sauce on the right is a sage-butter parmesan sauce.
The gnocchi's were pretty light and fluffy because we decided to bake the potatos instead of boiling them and only used as much flour as needed to make a workable dough.
fun cooking activities
cooking school philippines
cooking with clara
slow cooking a chicken
indian cooking equipment
new scandinavian cooking with andreas viestad
meat cooking techniques
hash cooking recipes