GIRLS GO COOKING GAMES - 123PEPPY COOKING GAMES FOR GIRLS.
Girls Go Cooking Games
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A female child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
Beverly Hills pool party, Summer 2009.
You'd think that Australians, with their binge-drinking culture would have invented a game of equal skill and devotion (so much so that they even make beer-pong tables, as can be seen here).
However, I imagine that our national predisposition to apathy also may have something to do with it.
Regardless, this was at THAT Beverly Hills pool party, at the house of a big Hollywood agent. He had filled his backyard with hundreds of hot girls and guys, and away they went at doing what people in these parties do.. which is stand around being so impossibly beautiful that there's nothing to do but notice them all.
The guys were all carved out of anchor rope, and the girls were all supermodels. And then there was me and wife who just stood on the sidelines and observed...
It was a sight to behold.
The leaky Ae-1 and some Ektar 100, home processed and hand scanned. DIY c41 FTW.
Monday 27th December – Sunday 2nd January 2011
So I went on an adventure this week, a very short but very exciting adventure!!
On Monday our plane was delayed by 6 hours, but we managed to get on and get a connecting flight to the Artic circle. By Monday evening we were the furthest north I’ve ever been in Tromso, Norway!
Over the next two days we went Dog Sledging, Snow Shoeing, Snow Mobiling, cooked over camp fires and saw the Northern Lights!! It was an exciting adventure and a nice get away.
The end of the week was spent at home with a mixture of revision and partying. I saw the New Year in playing board games with friends, letting off party poppers at midnight. The morning brought a stunning view down the river onto a frozen water landscape.
Happy New Year!!
taste of home healthy cooking cookbook
convection cooking chicken
cooking oatmeal in a crock pot
cooking bacon wrapped filet mignon
cooking for my boyfriend
egg cooking types
lets get cooking 2