HOW TO OIL PAINT FLOWERS - HOW TO OIL
HOW TO OIL PAINT FLOWERS - BUY FLOWERS WHOLESALE ONLINE.
How To Oil Paint Flowers
- A paste made with ground pigment and a drying oil such as linseed oil, used chiefly by artists
- paint in which a drying oil is the vehicle
- (oil painting) a picture painted with oil paints
- Oil paint is a type of slow-drying paint that consists of particles of pigment suspended in a drying oil, commonly linseed oil.
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Flower = how much of a little hippie I’ve become lately haha. I think to some people that’s not a big deal, but it’s really changed my life.
- Cherry blossoms = I’m DYING to get a massive tattoo of cherry blossoms around my left arm one of these days. One of its many meanings is how quickly time passes/the fleeting of time, since cherry blossoms are only in bloom for a short time. I’d really been feeling that lately, with the semester ending and me graduating. Seems like I was only in highschool a couple of years ago, but I graduated in 2005. So weird.
- Hearts = the one with the question mark is because I was interested in two guys right now and I didn’t know who to choose. Guy 1 likes me, but I like him way more, and he says he’s “not emotionally ready” for a girlfriend, but “we’ll see what happens”. Guy 2 is head over heels for me, but he makes me somewhat uneasy with his drinking, and he wants me to go to church with him every Sunday, and that’s not a promise I can keep. Wait or gamble? I don’t know. And the rainbow heart is because I’m bisexual. The little pink dots were just for shits and giggles haha.
- Brownish things near the middle = Haha, the thing in the middle is a vagina. The heart is the clit and the black spot is the hole. I made the heart because I’m wrote a poem that starts “I think with my cunt”. I often have trouble distinguishing between love and lust. The two round brown things are breasts, with hearts for nipples for the same reason as the clit. And I put all of that in this because I seem to be obsessed with sexuality lately, and I don’t know why.
- Lightning bolts pointing to different things = Lighting bolts are symbols for opportunity. I made them red because I want a red lightning bolt tattooed on my left hand. The left lightning bolt is pointing to a leaf, a flower, acupuncture needles, vitamins, and a bottle of essential oil. The right lightning bolt is pointing to paper and pencil. They’re pointing to those because now that I’m graduating, I have to choose what to do in school next, and my two options are alternative medicine and English. I have months to decide but I’ve been thinking about it quite a lot after taking my alternative medicine class.
- Girl = me! Since I dyed my hair dark, I feel different in some way. Not sure what. I know it’s a good different though. And I made my eyes lopsided because I tend to see things much different from most other people =]
- Black circles = those are supposed to be my gauges. I had plugs that are those fancy-ish kind, black metal with diamond-y-looking jewels around them. I put those shine lines around them because I feel like my gauges are the only thing the separates me from the normal people I’m always around. I’m dying to get more tattoos and piercings, but I still live at home and my parents won’t allow it, so I only have two holes in each ear, one pair of which is gauged to 7/16". I know if I got all the tats and piercings that I wanted, I’d really feel different and like I stand out in a crowd. I know a lot of people have tats and piercings too, but mine are different and unique, and I’ve designed some that are truly original. But unfortunately, I’m poor and living with Mormon parents haha.
- The yellow background is just because it’s a cheerful color, and I’m pretty cheerful lately =]
My Tarte ŕ la Provençale - with a special tomato sauce!
I made up this recipe for a quickly prepared dinner last night.
Correction – it’s quicker if you prepare the tomato sauce for the base in advance. The sauce is made extra special and authentic by adding a touch of lavender#. See the recipe below.
You’ll need half a 397 g pack of puff pastry and a 28 cm loose-bottomed tart pan or porcelain baking dish.
Have a look at the next photo for how to make it.
Garlic Tomato Sauce with Herbes de Provence
Gently saute a small finely chopped onion in 30 ml extra virgin olive oil for a few minutes, stirring frequently, over med-high heat. Add 4 large, finely sliced garlic cloves and about 15 ml dried herbs [a mixture of summer savory*, thyme, fennel, rosemary, marjoram, and a touch of lavender#]. Saute until transparent and just starting to colour. Add a 796 ml tin of chopped tomatoes, slightly drained, half a cube chicken stock [I like Aurora or Knorr], and lots of freshly ground pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer until thick [if the sauce is too wet, the pastry won’t cook properly!]. Add a little sea salt to taste.
* the herb summer savory is related to thyme and rosemary.
#lavender gets its name from the Latin word "lavare", and means to wash. Lavender is used extensively in cooking, and was used in Roman times to flavour jellies and sweets. Its sweet, floral flavour, with lemon and citrus notes, adds a wonderful touch to both sweet and savoury dishes. Flowers and leaves can be used fresh, and both buds and stems can be used dried [however, do not use lavender purchased in nurseries as it has probably been sprayed with pesticides].
daisy flowers clip art
flower gardens in florida
wedding reception flowers
floral kissing ball
table flowers arrangements
send flowers online india
wedding hair flower
flower girl dresses size 14
things to do with dried flowers