CHRISTMAS CAKE DECORATING IDEAS - RESTAURANT WALL DECOR.
Christmas Cake Decorating Ideas
- Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- An opinion or belief
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
Each year my OH John makes a rich cake (Delia's recipe), and decorates it from an idea in the book 'The Idiot's Guide to Christmas Cakes' by Ann Pickard.
This is a slightly different version of one John did a few years ago.
I just add the band I stitched years ago.
cupcake snow globe
Cupcake snow globe to represent the 2010 winter olympics. Bottom part of globe is a cupcake turned upside down and covered with fondant...then decorated and the top is an idea from Bakerella: a coca-cola bottle!
decorative window grates
fabrication decor aquarium
eco friendly decorations
outdoor living decor
home decoration blog
table decorations for 50th anniversary
christmas tree decorations for kids
decorate dorm walls
wedding tables decorations