SONIC TOYS 2011 - MATTEL VINTAGE TOYS
Sonic Toys 2011
- Sonic the Hedgehog is an ongoing series of American comic books published by Archie Comics, featuring Sega's mascot video game character of the same name. The comic book series debuted in the United States as a 4 part mini-series (issues #0-3) published between November 1992 and February 1993.
- Relating to or using sound waves
- Denoting or having a speed equal to that of sound
- relating to audible sound; "a sonic wave"
- (of speed) having or caused by speed approximately equal to that of sound in air at sea level; "a sonic boom"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
Very Rare Sonic 10th Anniversary Pack
Only realeased in Japan, for two days
23rd-24th June 2001.
It folds out to show three goodies: a 23 track gold CD featuring music pulled from various Sonic games, a gold coin commemorating Sonic's birthday and a pocket-sized 17-page booklet.
Sonic & Shadow & Silver the Hedgehog
sonic is cool.
shadow is ausome
silver...not so much
german wood toys
music toys for kids
buy batman toys
the real ghostbusters toys
john deere toys tractors
fun geek toys
princess toys for 3 year olds