SCHWINN LOOP 7 SPEED FOLDING BICYCLE. DIRT BIKE ORION 125.
Schwinn Loop 7 Speed Folding Bicycle
- A folding bicycle is a bicycle designed to fold into a compact form, facilitating transport and storage.
- The Schwinn Bicycle Company was founded by German-born mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn (1860-1945) in Chicago in 1895, became the dominant manufacturer of American bicycles through most of the 20th century and is now an out-sourced sub-brand of Pacific Cycle, currently owned by the multi-
- Since 1895, America's bicycle brand
- Move quickly
- Move or work more quickly
- rush: move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
- (of a motorist) Travel at a speed that is greater than the legal limit
- distance travelled per unit time
- accelerate: move faster; "The car accelerated"
- cringle: fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- move in loops; "The bicycle looped around the tree"
- A shape produced by a curve that bends around and crosses itself
- A length of thread, rope, or similar material, doubled or crossing itself, typically used as a fastening or handle
- A curved stroke forming part of a letter (e.g., b, p)
- anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
- seven: being one more than six
- seven: the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Guitar & Bass Effects Pedal
The RC-3 is powerfully equipped yet conveniently housed in a compact pedal. Enjoy up to three hours of stereo recording time, storage for 99 loops, a real drums" rhythm guide, and USB 2.0 compatibility all in a small BOSS stompbox.
The RC-3 provides three hours of stereo recording capacity direct to internal memory. Now you can record long phrases without worrying about memory. 99 memory locations let you save as many phrases or ideas as you can create. Guitarists who want to incorporate external stereo effects devices will appreciate the true stereo I/O on the RC-3.
The Auto Recording feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC-3's onboard library as you record. Ten types of rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved.
In addition to recording your guitar or bass performances and turning them into playable loops, you can also record other external stereo audio sources via the RC-3's AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.
Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
Bridgestone One Touch Picnica (folding bicycle)
Bridgestone One Touch Picnica.JPG
BIKE SIZE : 14 INCHES (CHAIN TYPE)
MANUFACTURER : BRIDGESTONE (JAPAN)
FRAME TYPE : PICNICA ONE-TOUCH FOLDING
FRAME COLOR : NIPPON ACRYLIC METALLIC BLUE VIOLET
HANDLE BAR : CHROME FINISH
REAR CARRIER/STAND : STAINLESS
PEDALS: FOLDING TYPE
FRONT BRAKE : ORIGINAL CALIPER
FRONT HUB : SHIMANO JAPAN
REAR HUB : SHIMANO JAPAN
RIM : SIZE 14 STAINLESS JAPAN
SPOKES : ORIGINAL
CENTER STAND : CHROME FINISH
BELL : ALUMINUM PING TYPE
1964 Gazelle Kwikstep 1 folding-bicycle
1964 Gazelle Kwikstep 1 folding-bicycle
This was the first serie folding-bikes that Gazelle made.
24 inch wheels, two-speed back-o-matic Torpedo brake-hub.
A (too) heavy foldingbike, therefor Gazelle made a second serie folding-bicycles ( Kwikstep 2) in the early 70's, but these were totally different.
bicycle tires wheels
free dirt bike parts
top 5 bmx bikes
intense bike tires
customized bmx bikes
mountain bike glasses
bicycle engines kits