Canadian Tire Stores Montreal : Dual Purpose Motorcycle Tyres
Canadian Tire Stores Montreal
- Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited is one of Canada's 35 largest publicly traded companies and operates an inter-related network of businesses engaged in retailing (hardgoods, apparel and petroleum) and services (financial and automotive).
- a city in southern Quebec province on the Saint Lawrence River; the largest city in Quebec and 2nd largest in Canada; the 2nd largest French-speaking city in the world
- Central Station (Gare Centrale) (IATA: YMY) is the major inter-city rail station and a major commuter rail hub in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. 18 million rail passengers use the station every year.
- A port on the St. Lawrence River in Quebec, southeastern Canada; pop. 1,017,666. Founded in 1642, it was under French rule until 1763; almost two thirds of its present-day population are French-speaking. French name Montreal
- Montreal is a commune just south of Carcassonne in the Aude department, a part of the ancient Languedoc province and the present-day Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France.
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Steinberg's Beaconsfield, 1959 and Beloeil 1960
A store build in 1959 corner St-Charles Boulevard and Montreal-Toronto Road (highway 20) in Beaconsfield. Another remarquable high bay window store.
The storefront was remodeled in the mid-70s, then Metro took the store over until november 2008 (they move to a bigger store on the mall's opposite. These days, Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart) remodeled the store front.
Steinberg's opened this store in Beloeil, on the South Shore of Montreal in 1960, on Laurier boulevard (former Route 9, now 116) along with a small strip mall, the Montenach Shopping Center, including a Woolworth's as second anchor store.
By the mid 70s, the store closed and moved to a bigger dans better outlet in the shopping mall built just across the parking lot, along with a Zellers and an Eaton Horizon store. The former supermarket became a Canadian Tire outlet, which still stands today...
The other Steinberg outlet became a Metro in 1992, then its sister outlet "Super C" later.
Steinberg's, Pincourt, Qc 1960
This store opened in November 1960, probably one of the last stores which will bear the "Signature" logo (the new one was introduced in 1961)
This store was incredibly well built in this new neighborhood of 'Ile Perrot", borough of Pincourt, west of Montreal. The store was on the new commercial strip called Cardinal Leger Boulevard.
A strip mall would be added later.
A mall redevelopment forced the store to change its storefront in the beginning of the 70s as well as an extension.
Provigo Heritage and then Maxi took over the store, while the mall grew even bigger (with a Zellers and a Canadian Tire among stores...).
Maxi moved across the street in the mid-2000s, leaving the store to be remodeled again with a Pharmaprix, occupying the space these days.
Only remnants of this store is the receiving bays...
Even the mall changed names from "Ille Perrot Shopping Center" to "Faubourg de l'Ile"...
cheap tyres doncaster
drag radial tires
general tire canada
new motorcycle tyres
just tire locations
farm tire dealers
goodyear tire stock quote
b and r tire
automobile tire rating
car spare tire