Car tire tread. National tire delta.
Car Tire Tread
- That part of the tire that contacts the road.
- The tread of a tire or track refers to the rubber on its circumference that makes contact with the road. As tires are used, the tread is worn off, limiting its effectiveness in providing traction. A worn tire tread can often be retreaded.
- (chred)- this is design on your tires that helps grip (agarrar) the road
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Just a shot of some old tires that were sitting out behind my house. Not even sure what they fit on.
Day 059 - Tire Tread
My neighbor's car (not the same one who owns the cat) who is badly in need of replacement tires.
mr tire maryland
tires plus harrisburg pa
town fair tire east hartford
nascar goodyear tire
trailer spare tire carriers
trailer tires load range