PIG PLUSH TOYS : BEST TOYS OF 2011 : PRINCESS TOYS AND GIFTS
Pig Plush Toys
- (plushy) (of textures) resembling plush
- lavish: characterized by extravagance and profusion; "a lavish buffet"; "a lucullan feast"
- a fabric with a nap that is longer and softer than velvet
- Richly luxurious and expensive
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- Gorge oneself with food
- hog: domestic swine
- live like a pig, in squalor
- devour: eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
- Crowd together with other people in disorderly or dirty conditions
- (of a sow) Give birth to piglets; farrow
Day 35 - earning my pig-shaped keep
as you may well all know, its not all peaches and gravy being Wibbly pig. Since I turned three the guys have insisted on me doing occasional chores. Today is Sunday and that means I have to get the papers from newsagent downstairs ... or sometimes even peel the vegetables for the roast ... gross. First Nick gives me some pocket money, then I have to go down to the shop (I like using the lift), then I pick the right paper (not the Beano, the guys saw through that pretty quickly), pay for it, get the right change, then lug the hefty tome back up to the flat. This is no mean feat with the British press how it is, Sunday papers these days weigh a ton and they cost a fortune. The Times over on the right costs 200 penny sweets, and has about 14 million sections. Hmph, well, at least it has a dvd I can watch, I wonder what the 39 steps is about? May be its an aerobics video.
my friend parrot
One of the best things about the holiday without a doubt was that I met Parrot. We're best friends now and although there was some difficulty bridging the language barrier we're now both pretty cool. He likes crackers, which is odd because I like premium belgian beer and chocolates.
eeyore plush toys
big wheel riding toys
hot toys iron man mark v
spongebob toys for girls
kid toys for boys
baby garden toys
lump wooden toys
godzilla toys to