SAND TOYS KIDS - SAND TOYS FOR KIDS.
Sand Toys Kids
- Graphically appealing and ingenious toys of lithographed paper and wood in which a complex mechanism, powered by shifting sand, provides animation. Popularized by the French, Italians, and Germans as early as the 17th century, they were usually in a glass-encased frame.
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
Colorful lights. A not so colorful life.
Even though this small kid appears to be wearing the colorful lights in his arms as a toy, he was actually selling those light toys. Even seeing this picture causes a pang in my heart for it reminds me of that kid’s situation; a kid who should have been running around and enjoying the beautiful beach was having such a serious demeanor that clearly portrayed everything about his life. Life seems to have taken a hard & dark route for him that the lights in his hands might not be sufficient to enliven it. I hope & pray that he finds his way through the dark and that I could provide some assistance for these kinds of children.
(I usually don’t add stories to my pictures as I believe that my pictures should tell a story by itself. This one is an exception for this is one story that needs to be told; a story to make us think, to contemplate & do something to improve the situation for these kinds of children)
hasn't figured out how to pack it and flip it over to make a shape with sand like mommy does quite yet...but he certainly tries.
cultural toys and games in south africa
top christmas toys 2011
riding toys for 2 year olds
buy japanese toys
bakugan toys new vestroia
classic wooden toys
girl toys age 4