BEST TOYS FOR INFANTS 2011. WEIRD TOYS FOR KIDS.
Best Toys For Infants 2011
- Denoting something in an early stage of its development
- (infancy) the early stage of growth or development
- An infant or baby is the very young offspring of humans. A newborn is an infant who is within hours, days, or up to a few weeks from birth.
- (infant) baby: a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- A person who has not attained legal majority
- A very young child or baby
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
Xi Lan Aug 10 2011
Handsome Xi Lan!
Photo courtesy of Zoo Atlanta
Wednesday, August 10
I often think about how each of the three cubs we have had differ in personality and behavior. Lately I have been reminiscing about Xi Lan. He was such a rough and tumble boy and certainly the most adventurous of the three. He enjoyed playing hard and destroying things. Of all the cubs, he has been the fiercest with the enrichment items and often renders them useless after he plays with them. He doesn’t just break toys; he has also taken down two trees from the outdoor habitats, dismantled a drinker in the indoor dens and chewed on one of the cameras we used for monitoring him and Lun Lun when he was an infant (which, of course, we thought was out of reach). Thankfully, Xi Lan has never injured himself in his adventures! As he has matured, eating has become more important than playing, but when he does play, he still plays rough. He still destroys toys (or tries his best!) when he plays with them. In lieu of pulling down trees, he will dig a huge hole in the mulch in the dayrooms. It is nice to know that even though he is growing up, our little troublemaker has not changed.
Heather Baker Roberts
Carnivore Keeper II
sonic toys 2011
inappropriate toys for children
hasbro toys canada
where to buy bakugan toys
peanuts plush toys
top ten girls toys
mattel toys cars