Ge Geothermal Water Heater. Camping Tent Heater.
Ge Geothermal Water Heater
- water produced by cooling of water vapour contained in magma, in turn generated by chemical reactions
- water heated by the natural heat inside the Earth.
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- .ge is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Georgia. It was registered in 1992. The administrative contact and the technical contact of a domain name ending with .ge have to be domicilied in Georgia. Registrations are opened directly under .ge, .com.
- The chemical element germanium
- germanium: a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
- Gaea: (Greek mythology) goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology
Pipelines transmitting geothermal water
Pipeline leading about 40 km way from Nesjavellir to Reykjavik, transmitting geothermal water at high temperature. This water is used for heating houses and in swimming pools etc.
Swimming pool - Piscina
The swimming pools in Iceland have constant pleasant temperature and they are open all year around. The water is obtained geothermally.
industrial space heaters
creda storage heaters
rinnai tankless water heater
slim heat panel heaters
hot water heater blankets
how to install engine block heater
storage heaters spares
geospring hybrid electric heat pump water heater