Make A Floor Lamp. Floor Lamps Sale
Make A Floor Lamp
- A tall lamp designed to stand on the floor
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- a lamp that stands on the floor
- A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The making of electrical contact
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
Alien Floor Lamp
Printed on translucent Lexon plastic. At one time I made a bunch of art lamps with my friend John, but soon afterward quit making them. I didn't like the idea of mass assembly, plus it's hard to compete with the overseas labor costs that people have in their head.
This lamp would make one cool knitting lamp!
Walking around with a friend today, this caught my eye! I had seen this before off of the Apartment Therapy blog. We have the perfect spot for this lamp the price is an issue for us right now... ah well! C'est la vie!
at the 1st floor
concrete garage floor sealer
retro floor tile
boral engineered flooring
recycled pine flooring
light wood floor
let the bodies hit the floor instrumental
laminate floor video
build a dance floor
floor coatings for garages