How to make a photo booth. 198619 powered by coppermine photo gallery. Photo booth hire ireland
How To Make A Photo Booth
- A photo booth is a vending machine or modern kiosk that contains an automated, usually coin-operated, camera and film processor. Today the vast majority of photo booths are digital. Traditionally photo booths contain a seat or bench designed to seat the one or two patrons being photographed.
- Photo Booth is a small software application for taking photos and videos with an iSight camera by Apple Inc. for Mac OS X.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How Toís) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- The structure or composition of something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
Photo on 2011-04-04 at 12.27
1. In my opinion I used shape a lot in this work. In a lot of the highlights (the long almost oval like forms) in the reflection, and the reflection of the camera (the black oval that just barley stands out agains the black background) I also used a lot of line in the hair and in the camera. I used line on the camera to the left in the picture to show it's texture(in that sense I guess I also used texture in this case for both the camera and the hair) . And line in the hair to show the direction it had fallen on her shoulder.
2.I used Emphasis in my work. I emphasized the reflection camera by making the camera's lens stand out by using a slightly grayer tone around it. I used harmony and unity in the hair of both the person and her reflection. The almost white wisps of hair show the direction the hair is flowing.
3. I feel like I did really well on the wrinkles in her jacket. It was difficult at first but once I used the white chalk It became much easier. I like how I managed to have almost the exact same tones of gray, black and white. The hands were tricky to do, but I feel very pleased with the ending result.
4(I'm assuming I should skip 4 because I was instructed to not to say anything I would change, and to write about my work as though I meant everything I did exactly the way it turned out)
5. Sawyer Krause, Who I See, 2011, Pencil charcoal and white pencil, 12 X 18, The Art Room.
6. One thing I learned to do during this project was to smudge (using the blending stump) in the same direction as the shape/texture/form seemed to go.
Photo 621 - my friday night
mud mask, hair dye, painting nails, listening to kate nash. she rocks.
Mouthwash by Kate Nash -
This is my face, covered in freckles with an occasional spot and some veins.
This is my body, covered in skin, and not all of it you can see
And, this, is my mind, it goes over and over the same old lines
And, this, is my brain, itís torturous analytical thoughts make me go insane
And I use mouthwash
Sometimes I floss
I got a family
And I drink lots of tea
Iíve got nostalgic pavements
Iíve got familar faces
Iíve got a mixed-up memory
And Iíve got favourite places
And Iím sitting at home on a Friday night
And Iím sitting at home on a Friday night and I hope everythingís going to be alright
This is my face, Iíve got a thousand opinions and not the time to explain
And this is my body, and no matter how you try and disable it, Iíll still be
And, this, is my mind, and although you try to infringe you cannot confine
And, this, is my brain, and even if you try and hold me back thereís nothing
that you can gain
food photo gallery
free photo frame template
photo id card samples
digital photo contests online
royalty free photo subscription
enter my baby in a photo contest
retna photo agency
japan bikini models photo gallery
photo stock images