Photo background remover - Shape photo collage.
Photo Background Remover
- The part of a picture or design that serves as a setting to the main figures or objects, or that appears furthest from the viewer
- a person's social heritage: previous experience or training; "he is a lawyer with a sports background"
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; "he posed her against a background of rolling hills"
- understate the importance or quality of; "he played down his royal ancestry"
- The area or scenery behind the main object of contemplation, esp. when perceived as a framework for it
- A position or function that is not prominent or conspicuous
- someone who works for a company that moves furniture
- a solvent that removes a substance (usually from a surface); "paint remover"; "rust remover"; "hair remover"
- (The Removers) The Removers is a spy novel by Donald Hamilton first published in 1961. It was the third novel featuring Hamilton's creation, counter-agent and assassin Matt Helm.
- A photograph
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photo finish
My Dad in London (Rescued Photo)
Today I have been looking at pictures of my Dad in my Mom's old album, where she kept photos he sent home from overseas during World War II. I found a snapshot that I especially liked of my Dad in London, with St. Paul's in the background. But the photo needed a little help. So tonight I scanned the image into the computer. The image was tilted, so I rotated and cropped it to straighten it out, and improve the composition.Then I adjusted the contrast for the sake of the patterns of dark and light. Then I opened the image in Painter IX to do some clean-up. I had to remove some black marks and scratches, so I used digital bleach, scratch remover, and even some cut and paste. It's not really just about the photo, although I am glad that I could fix it up. It was nice to spend time on this today, and it made me smile to think of my Dad in London. He went to Picadilly Circus, and Saint Paul's, just like I did. He tried out the red phone booths and the pubs. I wonder, did he ride the double-decker bus? I hope so, and I hope he liked it as much as I did!
Photo/Drawing Combo using iPad and various apps.
Ganesha was drawn in Zen Brush. Textured background is a photograph of decorative paper which was processed with Iris Photo Suite, Pixlromatic, AutoPainter, PaintMee and Pic Grunger. All layering and text (Sanskrit/English) was done in Sketchbook.
Resolution was quadrupled in PhotoShop.
People all over India will be celebrating Ganesha's Festival on September 1, 2011. This is my contribution to the festivities :-) Not only is Ganesha the "Remover of Obstacles," but he is also the "Patron of the Arts and Sciences" and the "Lord of Intellect and Wisdom."
photo sharing sites like flickr
microsoft photo software
microsoft windows photo viewer download
photo printing costs
cannon photo contest
review of photo printers
anushka sharma hot photo shoot
free magic photo editor full version download