HOCKEY GOALS SCORED - PITTSBURGH PENGUINS HOCKEY JERSEY - CTV HOCKEY SCHEDULE.
Hockey Goals Scored
- (Hockey goal) A goal in ice hockey is a scoring event where the puck enters a space inside a goal net considered to belong to one of the teams. Such a goal provides the opposite team with one point.
- Gain (a point, goal, run, etc.) in a competitive game
- (score) gain points in a game; "The home team scored many times"; "He hit a home run"; "He hit .300 in the past season"
- (score) make small marks into the surface of; "score the clay before firing it"
- Decide on the score to be awarded to (a competitor)
- Gain (a number of points) for a competitor; be worth
- (score) mark: a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
This was the go-ahead shot to put the Nashville Predators over the Phoenix Coyotes in their win (2-1) on February 3rd 2009. If you view this pic 'large' size you can just see the puck going into the goal (in the upper-right).
GOAL! 100 1225
The new LED scoreboard at the St Pete Times Forum, home of the Tampa Bay Lightning.
old time hockey game
hockey central noon
tampa bay hockey games
hockey goalie pads in
ncaa hockey standings
prarie junior hockey league
one goal hockey
itech street hockey mask
hockey scout jobs