COOKING FOODS : COOKING
Cooking Foods : Ayurvedic Cooking Recipes
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- (food) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- (food) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- (food) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
Home cooked food
My mother made us all a lovely roast lamb dinner. While she was preparing it, I was playing with BK and watching Wind-in-the-Willows. I felt guilty for not helping prepare the food, then I realised that that was what was wrong with me. I'd become accustomed to feeling guilty if someone else was doing domestic chores. There was no need for any guilt; my mother was enjoying doing these things, they were being done out of love. There was no "I'm working, what are YOU doing?" mentality. Now, if only I can remember that lesson.
Two minutes walk from my hotel in North Point.
This nondescript government building has vegetable, fish and meat markets on the lower floors. Cheap restaurants on the upper floors serve inexpensive, no frills but delicious food to packed halls every night.
Java Road Cooked Food Centre, North Point, Hong Kong (Monday 15 November 2010 @ 8:34am).
ISO250 | f/8 | 1/50 sec | 17-40mm @ 23mm | AWB | raw
Click on image to check if you've been double-crossed
healthy cooking video
cooking boneless ham
cooking simple meals
cooking roast chicken
cooking school in florida
cooking measurement conversions chart
10.11.2011. u 13:06 •