CANADIAN TIRE BANK CANADA - BANK CANADA
Canadian Tire Bank Canada - Flash Car Tire.
Canadian Tire Bank Canada
- Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited is one of Canada's 35 largest publicly traded companies and operates an inter-related network of businesses engaged in retailing (hardgoods, apparel and petroleum) and services (financial and automotive).
- A country in northern North America, the second largest country in the world; pop. 32,507,900; capital, Ottawa; official languages, English and French
- The CANADA! Party was an official political party in the province of Quebec from 1994 to 1998. It was founded on Canada Day 1994 by federalist Tony Kondaks, former top-aide to Equality Party leader Robert Libman Its name was initially called the Canada Party of Quebec/Parti Canada du Quebec but
- a nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada; "the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world"
- #"Canada" (Barb Jungr, Michael Parker) – 3:37 #"Nothing Through the Letterbox Today" (Jungr, Parker) – 2:43 #"One Step Away from My Heart" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:09 #"Nights in a Suitcase" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:04 #"21 Years" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:37 #"The Chosen One" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:48 #"Walking
- depository financial institution: a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities; "he cashed a check at the bank"; "that bank holds the mortgage on my home"
- The land alongside or sloping down to a river or lake
- A slope, mass, or mound of a particular substance
- sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water); "they pulled the canoe up on the bank"; "he sat on the bank of the river and watched the currents"
- An elevation in the seabed or a riverbed; a mudbank or sandbank
- tip laterally; "the pilot had to bank the aircraft"
Dominion in Montreal (70s)
This picture from a video scan shows one a Dominion store in East of Montreal (Shebrooke Street, not too far from Olympic Stadium). Dominion was one of the major supermarkets competitors in Montreal. In 1981, Provigo took the store.
The store opened in July 1959, then had its run with Provigo after 1981, then was torn down in the 90s and a new Provigo was built over. It was part of a shopping center (The Maisonneuve Shopping Center) which had also a Woolworths, a Greenberg department store, a movie theater and a bowling center, went also down. The Greenberg location is now a Canadian Tire...
Only original tenant these days: a TD Canada Trust bank which was there since opening, except for a few months in a parking trailer while they torn down and rebuilt the strip mall...
Fact for American visitors: a welcome sign with the US flag was there for many years, kind gesture on our part...
(Note: this store also figures in the Official 1976 Olympic Games movie, where the last part of the Olympic Marathon was run...)
Benares in the banks of the Ganges(India)
Varanasi (Benares) is an ancient city in the bank of the Ganges. It was and even today it is a seat of learning of Indian languages and the Hindu philosophy.The Benares Hindu University is a modern University here.
It is a pilgrimage spot and foreign tourists also throng here to know about the Indian culture and the diverse philosophies .KasiViswanath temple is situated here.
The Hindu pilgrims believe that a dip in the holy waters of the Ganges will rid them off their sins in their previous births.
fountain tire edmonton ab
town fair tire coupons
hoosier tyres for sale
best prices on tires
factory direct tire sales
edmonton tire dealers
who makes achilles tires
using car tires on motorcycles
used tires tallahassee fl
mrf tyres price list in delhi