MAIN TIRES AND WHEELS : MAIN TIRES
Main tires and wheels : St george tyres : Tire shop supplies
Main Tires And Wheels
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (tire) hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Cause to feel in need of rest or sleep; weary
- Lose interest in; become bored with
- Become in need of rest or sleep; grow weary
- (tire) lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- (tire) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- Chief in size or importance
- chief(a): most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
- Denoting the center of a network, from which other parts branch out
- a principal pipe in a system that distributes water or gas or electricity or that collects sewage
- any very large body of (salt) water
Cardinal Gear Swing 7
As part of an airplane's annual inspection, the landing gear is "cycled", i.e. raised and lowered. Our mechanic Sean is checking for proper operation and looking for leaks and worn parts.
There is great entertainment value in watching the bizzare Cessna landing gear in operation. On the other hand, it is an anxious moment for the owners as their prize bird sits perched on jacks while the main tires swing wildly about. It would also have been a bit of a downer if the airplane had fallen on Sean, crushing him like a bug.
You have to admit this is a fast looking airplane with the wheels tucked away.
Main St 1903
This view looks west down Dallas' Main Street from Field in 1903 or 1904. As far as I know, all of the buildings in this photo have since been torn down. The city bank building is on the right, which was at the southwest corner of Main and Murphy. It was torn down in 1964.
I scanned this from a city building league guide dated 1969. I'd like to think someone was noticing that these were all being torn down and was trying to do something about it, but the guide was missing a lot of pages so i'm not sure. I really love photos like this, and its painful to see downtown so dead now when it was once a boomtown.
fountain tire edmonton west
canadian tire log splitter
dirt track racing tires
used tires in az
car tyre dust caps
gt radial tyres review
national tyres preston