LEMON LAW LAWYER SAN DIEGO - WOODS LAW FIRM
Lemon Law Lawyer San Diego
- (Lemon Laws) laws that require manufactures to repair defective cars
- (Lemon Laws) Each state has laws dealing with cars that are “Lemons”. Not all Lemon Laws apply to leased vehicles so you might want to research this and see what exists for your state.
- Lemon laws are American state laws that provide a remedy for purchasers of cars in order to compensate for cars that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance. These cars are called lemons. The federal lemon law (the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act) protects citizens of all states.
- An industrial city and naval port on the Pacific coast of southern California, just north of the US-Mexico border; pop. 1,223,400. It was founded as a mission in 1769
- San Diego , named after Saint Didacus (Spanish: Diego de Alcala), is the eighth-largest city in the United States and second-largest city in California, after Los Angeles, with a population of 1,359,132 (Jan 2010) within its administrative limits on a land area of .
- a picturesque city of southern California on San Diego Bay near the Mexican border; site of an important naval base
- Union Station in San Diego, California, also known as the Santa Fe Depot, is a train station built by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway to replace the small Victorian-style structure erected in 1887 for the California Southern Railroad Company.
Missouri Lemon Law
Missouri Lemon Laws and the federal Lemon Law (the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act) provide for compensation to Missouri consumers of defective automobiles and trucks and other vehicles. If you think you qualify for a Lemon Law, Call 1-800 US LEMON® (800-875-3666) toll free, to reach Krohn & Moss. Our Lemon Law attorney will personally review your inquiry and records and quickly contact you for a free case evaluation.
Indiana Lemon Law
Indiana’s “Lemon Law” (The Motor Vehicle Protection Act), provides protection to Hoosier consumers who purchase vehicles that don’t meet certain basic standards. If you are ready to pursue your lemon law rights, call 1-800 US LEMON® (800-875-3666) toll free, to reach Krohn & Moss. Your vehicle may be covered by the Lemon Law.
super lawyer rising star
law firms in columbus ohio
lawyer search engine
ventura personal injury attorney
san diego car accident attorneys
immigration lawyers in mass
unemployed lawyers 2011
part time jobs for lawyers