Investing In Future. American Investment In China.
Investing In Future
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- At a later time; going or likely to happen or exist
- yet to be or coming; "some future historian will evaluate him"
- Existing after death
- the time yet to come
- (of a person) Planned or destined to hold a specified position
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
Invest in America's Future
A demonstrator at one of the weekly Stand For Peace demonstration against the Iraq War at Colony Square in Atlanta holds a sign supporting Invest in America's Future (www.NextNewDeal.org).
Investing in the Future
We can’t assume that the same market dynamics that have shaped Dublin over the past 40 years will continue to behave in the same manner.
simple ira investment
lse alternative investment conference
investment quality trends
caliber global investment
how to invest 2011
family investment companies
china infrastructure investment
first investment advisors
best stocks to invest in in 2011
long term investing during recession