Strategic Investment Plan : Behavior Investment Counseling
Strategic Investment Plan
- An investment that a corporation or affiliated firm makes in a young company that offers to bring something of value to the corporation itself.
- Decide on and arrange in advance
- Planning is the process of deciding, in advance, what is to be done and how it is to be done.
- Make preparations for an anticipated event or time
- Design or make a plan of (something to be made or built)
- (Planning) The process of anticipating future occurrences and problems, exploring their probable impact, and detailing policies, goals, objectives, and strategies to solve the problems. This often includes preparing options documents, considering alternatives, and issuing final plans.
- (planning) The illustration and description of problem-statements and large-scale design solutions that affect extensive areas of land; the anticipation of problems that will be encountered as human use and development of land continues.
Plan V, 23 November 2008
Plan V als stoptrein opweg naar Tilburg-West.
guaranteed return investment
investment technology group jobs
foreign investment companies
foreign direct investment and
section 206 3 investment advisers act
stock and bond investments