from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
In the old days – that us, up until just a few years ago – when you wanted to buy life insurance protection for yourself or a loved one, you had to go through an insurance agent or insurance broker. Thanks to the internet, the process of getting a life insurance quote was revolutionized a few years ago. And thanks to companies that are leveraging new technologies, finding the best life insurance quotes today is even simpler than it was just two or three years back.
Now you don’t have to go from one life insurance company website to the next, requesting quotes. And you don’t have to rely on internet sites that compare 5, or 10, or even 20 life insurance quotes against each other. Some sites now compare as many as 100 different life insurance quotes – all from different life insurance carriers. You get more choices, so you can make the best choice for your life insurance needs!
- Instead of contacting an insurance agent or insurance broker, open your favorite internet browser and go to the “search” page of your preferred internet search engine.
- In the “search” bar, type in the keywords “compare 100 life insurance quotes.” You’ll get a list of companies that are using the newest computer technology to give you access to the most life insurance quote options.
- Select a company’s website to visit. Read the search results carefully and be sure you’re choosing a company that really can give you that many life insurance quotes to compare.
- Click on the link that says “Get a Quote” and enter some basic information about yourself. Your name, email address, gender, date of birth, height, weight, and occupation are the standard questions.
- If you have the option, enter some information about the kind of insurance you’re looking to purchase. You can get term insurance quote, whole life quote, and a variety of benefit amounts, too.
- When you’re done entering your information, click “submit.” You’ll receive an email from the company right away, and your life insurance quotes will be in your inbox before you know it!
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Find the Best Life Insurance Quotes. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.