Cooking chicken leg - Cedar paper for cooking - Cooking schools gold coast
Cooking Chicken Leg
- (Chicken legs) Although you will often find the house to be standing on "chicken feet," I have put this one on "chicken legs:" the Russian word "noga" is ambiguous: it means both "foot" and "leg," the alternative word for "foot" being more technical and rarely used.
- the lower joint of the leg of a chicken
- Chicken is the meat derived from chickens. It is the most common type of poultry in the world, and is prepared as food in a wide variety of ways, varying by region and culture.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Whole Chicken Leg
Served with mashed potatoes(again) with special gravy garnished with spring onions and chinese parsley(coriander and the skin is removed
Cooked by me and at home
Broiled basil lime chicken legs with tarragon eggplant
Chicken adapted from a chicken wing recipe from How to Cook Everything calendar (May 25-26, 2009).
cooking times for pressure cooker
cooking book reviews
cooking sea bass on the grill
oriental cooking chinese
cooking at the kasbah
all cooking recipes
cooking class phoenix az