Easy Cooking Blog. Cooking Oil Packaging
Easy Cooking Blog
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- Be careful
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
- read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
Stretching the dough on the counter.
I later discovered that there's an easier way to do this: take a round-bottomed bowl and flour it, and let the dough rest on top of it, with the bowl inverted. This continues the stretch as the dough relaxes, rather than letting it pull back up the second you stop pulling on it. It also stretches the middle evenly, which I tend to have problems getting very thin without tearing.
pumpkin spice muffins
take one. For being so tasty, these are not so easy to photograph.
Missoula, MT. October 2010.
cooking mania game
cooking games with recipes
ideas for cooking
cooking with fresh thyme
dalaran cooking daily
cooking classes sydney
cooking eggs in a bag
turkey tetrazzini cooking light