METHOD OF COOKING. COOKING FLASH GAMES.
Method Of Cooking
- (O.F.Cook) Orator Fuller Cook (1867 - 1949) was an American botanist, entomologist, and agronomist. Cook, born in Clyde, New York in 1867, graduated from Syracuse University in 1890. He worked for one year as an instructor at Syracuse.
- method acting: an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
- Orderliness of thought or behavior; systematic planning or action
- A particular form of procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, esp. a systematic or established one
- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)
- In object-oriented programming, a method is a subroutine that is exclusively associated either with a class (in which case it is called a class method or a static method) or with an object (in which case it is an instance method).
Strobist Lighting 102 Assignment Cooking setup
A small strainer turned into a tiny "Star Gate". See final photo. I used a three flash (SB800's) set up, each had a gridded snoot (two black straws, one choroplast). Camera was a Nikon D70 with 17-55 lens set at 1/60 and f 7.1. The tripod shows camera position and level.
Flashes shot manually via SU800.
Flash A is on the floor aimed up at the mesh with a blue gel and set at 1/1.
Flash B is on the table, aimed at the head of the strainer, and set at 1/16.
Flash C is on the small stand at tripod feet. It is aimed at the handle and set at 1/16.
I first tried other more global methods to light the handle and frame, but the mesh picked the light up and would blow out the blue color from the flash below. The black background is just light control. The tan carpet does not come through in the photo due to the tight cone on the lights.
This set up photo used a fourth SB800 set on TTL but acting as a master for the other three on their manual settings.
Joy of Cooking: Recipe 3, Percolated Coffee
I am out of order a little; no one in their right mind or without a wait staff would attempt Vacuum-Method Coffee at breakfast! But Percolated Coffee is a joy at any time of day and it is my shiny Farberware percolator that has officially sealed the fate of my automatic drip. I love the caramel flavors of percolated coffee and it is fun to watch the coffee perk. Shredded wheat for breakfast this morning. My vintage percolator pot on the left unfortunately did not come with the original stem or basket - the innards it came with are too short to perk coffee.
5 gallon cooking oil
cooking with habanero peppers
cooking fresh mackerel
mom mania cooking games
cooking a 21 pound turkey
cooking classes games
family fun cooking
cooking turkey breast in oven