Hotel Univers Saint Malo : The English Inn : Hotel Golserhof Tirolo.
Hotel Univers Saint Malo
- Saint-Malo (Gallo: Saent-Malo) is a walled port city in Brittany in north-western France on the English Channel. It is a sub-prefecture of the Ille-et-Vilaine department.
- Saint Malo was a small fishing village that existed in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana on the shore of Lake Borgne from the mid 18th century into the early 20th century, when it was destroyed by the New Orleans Hurricane of 1915.
- Saint Malo (also known as Maclou or Mac'h Low, in Latin, as Maclovius or Machutus, and in Italian as Macuto) was the mid-6th century founder of Saint-Malo in Brittany, France. He is one of the seven founder saints of Brittany.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
hotel de l'univers
I wanted to go in here and meet some aliens... Preferably Vulcans...
(... Hi, mum.)
Saint-Malo au petit matin.
Early morning,high tide.
stuttgart airport hotel
loews madison hotel washington
hotel antares zermatt
tahoe inn north lake tahoe
hotel dusk room 215 nds
bed and breakfast in puerto rico
hotel metropole bruxelles
the portofino bay hotel