SCOTTISH INN MOTEL - SCOTTISH INN
SCOTTISH INN MOTEL - THE PEABODY MEMPHIS HOTEL - BALLARAT ACCOMMODATION FAMILY
Scottish Inn Motel
- the dialect of English used in Scotland
The people of Scotland
Scots: of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language; "Scots Gaelic"; "the Scots community in New York"; "`Scottish' tends to be the more formal term as in `The Scottish Symphony' or `Scottish authors' or `Scottish mountains'";
Canadian Gaelic or Cape Breton Gaelic (Gaidhlig Chanada, A' Ghaidhlig Chaneideanach, Gaidhlig Cheap Bhreatainn), locally just Gaelic or The Gaelic, refers to the dialects of Scottish Gaelic that have been spoken continuously for more than 200 years on Cape Breton Island and in isolated enclaves
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
The Motel in America (The Road and American Culture)
In the second volume of the acclaimed "Gas, Food, Lodging" trilogy, authors John Jakle, Keith Sculle, and Jefferson Rogers take an informative, entertaining, and comprehensive look at the history of the motel. From the introduction of roadside tent camps and motor cabins in the 1910s to the wonderfully kitschy motels of the 1950s that line older roads and today's comfortable but anonymous chains that lure drivers off the interstate, Americans and their cars have found places to stay on their travels. Motels were more than just places to sleep, however. They were the places where many Americans saw their first color television, used their first coffee maker, and walked on their first shag carpet.
Illustrated with more than 230 photographs, postcards, maps, and drawings, The Motel in America details the development of the motel as a commercial enterprise, its imaginative architectural expressions, and its evolution within the place-product-packaging concept along America's highways. As an integral part of America's landscape and culture, the motel finally receives the in-depth attention it deserves.
The Hillcrest was a pretty big old place, up on a hill (obviously), and once featured a restaurant too.
Just in case you're not sure it's a motel, they put up a second sign for you too. This place gets pretty low reviews online, unless you read the ones that sound like they're from the managers. It's apparently a "Scottish Inn", which is part of Hospitality International, who also offer up "Red Carpet Inn", "Passport Inn", "Master Hosts" and "Downtowner Inns"... all of which are usually names I totally avoid when I'm looking for lodging.
If you need 'a good night's sleep' in Biloxi, Mississippi . . .
Got game? How about 'a good nights sleep' at the Scottish Inns & Suites, after a night of gaming in Biloxi, Mississippi.
Our comfy, cozy, and affordable lodging is just what your looking for. FREE WiFi, Microfridges, hair dryers and coffee makers in all guestrooms. We have Jacuzzi rooms also!
fairmont hotel dallas downtown
canaan international hotel
santorini hotels info
thailand beach hotels
the iris inn bed and breakfast
motel boston airport
tribeca buenos aires apart hotel
a taj hotel
cheap ocean city md motels
breakers hotel resort